If your trying to figure out how to cook a goose for new years day then here is a great way…
1. Put the goose in a giant, high-sided roasting pan (because there will be lots of fat!).
2. Put the two apples inside to absorb some of the fat (not to eat!).
3. Sprinkle the goose with salt, and put it into an oven preheated to 400 degrees.
4. After about a half hour, turn the oven down to 350 degrees.
5. Cook until done (about 10 to 15 minutes per pound).
Get the full recipe here: http://www.mariasfarmcountrykitchen.com/how-to-cook-a-goose/
No related posts.